Thursday, December 30, 2010

end of a year

It's 2.18am of Thursday,30th December 2010
one more day,and the year 2010 will be over
I lay down recollecting the memories I had this year.
Undoubtedly it's much better than I thought.
going into form6 was never my plan and now that i'm going through it,i've gain so much.
met many great people this year,gone through many ups and downs.
I guess as time pass we grow up without knowing.
all the worn out soles and dirt filled knees changed us bit by bit
but of course,as we gain we lose something. life's fair indeed.

And so,at this second last day of the year 2010,
I thought about my new year resolution set,
and i realized that I've forgotten about it.
I found it somewhere since i actually wrote it down and unfortunately,I did not fulfill my new year resolution.
I guess i'll need to buck up in the upcoming year then :)

To everyone who's reading this post,
set a new year's resolution that you can achieve,and try your best to achieve it. because a goal set helps you to keep your head straight about what you should do. 


Always fight, until you can’t anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment