Sunday, July 10, 2011

maybe I've been thinking too much lately..
i wish time could stood still and just let me sort out my thoughts
it's just that there seems to be so much things to handle all of a sudden.


anyways,today the Bersih rally is on.(if you don't know what it is, you can Google it.)
and i saw this photo:
well,i'm not a political person,but I am very impressed that a woman this old is standing strong for her future generation.She was fired with several tear gas and "blue chemical water canon". From the bottom of my heart,I salute her strength and her bravery.
oh and A Samad Said was there too. 

2 Chronicles 7:14 "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 
heal our land,we need Your love

No comments:

Post a Comment