Monday, February 25, 2013

Patience. Faith.

It is tough, sometimes,
When it seems like it's taking too long.

I have been waiting for the moment,
Unfortunately, sometimes even start questioning.
When the dark thoughts set in,
I start to question myself,
My identity as a child of God,
My authority,
My Father's love.

But God,
You've been faithful.
Your constant reminder, reassurance,
Your hands trying to keep my heart at bay.

It is tough, sometimes,
To wait.
But it is gonna be worth it.


So let us seize and hold fast and retain without wavering the hope we cherish and confess and our acknowledgement of it, for He who promised is reliable (sure) and faithful to His word.
 -Hebrews 10:23 (AMP)

 
Father give me a heart that is strong in You,
that even storms cannnot shake it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment