Saturday, January 15, 2011

falling stars.crashing cars

I don't want to think anymore
I don't want to work anymore
I don't want to breathe anymore..


sometimes it's just so tiring and dreadful 
time flies,so fast that I hope it would just standstill for a moment
for me to look around and catch a breath
I came to realize that weeks had passed,just in a blink of an eye
and i hate the fact that February is getting nearer and not to mention November *sigh


I remember watching Criminal Minds where Jennifer Jareau says 
Maybe it's because I finally understand. There are things we don't want to happen, but have to accept; things we don't want to know, but have to learn, and people we can't live without, but have to let go.
Through these few weeks i started to understand a few certain things.I'm trying to cope with the hectic life of a form6 student,juggling between extracurricular activities,tuitions,problems and at the same time trying to stay positive.Of course everyone has their own problems and I'm not the only one who's having stress.So i guess all i can say is that I need to learn to cope with stress and enjoy the process.



Cause I always know the day will come
when I'm not enough to make you stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment