Monday, January 31, 2011

tears and smiles- life

this morning,30th January 2011,we've see our friend,Zhi Kiat,away to Sydney.
seriously,I can never get used to goodbyes.no matter how many times I've sent people off.
I really hate goodbyes
But i believe that it's for his good :) so all the best to you!

====================================================
Okay,so Chinese New Year is round the corner *I can hear the fireworks and smell the mandarin oranges!*
I'm so hyped and pumped up with this and all I can say is I can't wait to go back my mum's hometown and meet all my cousins,drinking,talking and gambling till late night.haha.and not to mention all the house visiting this year!it will be a blast,I strongly believe :)

well,I don't have any Chinese New Year related pictures,but I saw this quote I really love.so here it goes:


Till next time.


Take every chance, drop every fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment